TCPA has launched a new membership system that is integrated with the new website.
The new system will allow you to login and access a members-only area where you can:
- Book events and view tickets
- Access journals and other member-only content
- Access discounts for books in the shop
- Renew your membership
- Update your account details
- Add additional teams members (organisations only)
If you are not an existing member and are interested in the benefits of TCPA membership, please visit the Join page for more details and sign up.
Logging in for the first time
If you are an existing member your details have been imported into the new system and your user account is already set up. After following the steps below you be able to log in to the website and access the member area.
- Your username is your email address
- You will need to set up a new password
1. Go to the password reset page
Enter your email address and click ‘Reset Password’.
You will receive a link to create a new password via email.
2. Check your email
The email will be from ‘Town and Country Planning Association’ and have the subject header ‘Password Reset Request for Town and Country Planning Association’.
If you don’t receive the email, please check your spam and junk folders before seeking further assistance.
Click on the link in the email to set a password.
3. Set a new password
Enter a password of your choice, you can enter whatever you like but we recommend using the following strong password guidelines:
The password should be at least twelve characters long. To make it stronger, use upper and lower case letters, numbers, and symbols like ! ” ? $ % ^ & ).
You can click on the eye icon at the side of the password field to show your password.
Click the ‘Save Password’ button to complete the set up. You’ll be taken to the login screen.
To login to the website enter your username and password and click the “Log in’ button.
You will arrive in the ‘My account’ area (see below for guide).
To logout of the website click the ‘Log out’ link on the top right of the screen.
Next time you login
After you have completed the password set up process you can easily login from then on by clicking the Log in link at the top right of the screen.
Adding team members
If you are an organisation you can add unlimited colleagues to your membership plan.
In the ‘my Account’ area go to ‘Manage Team’
Click the ‘View’ button next to your organisation name
You can add members in two ways
- Registration link (click the ‘Regenerate link’ button and send the link to colleagues to sign up)
- Add members manually by entering their email addresses and clicking the ‘Add member’ button
- If you experience any problems logging in to the new site, please contact email@example.com and our development team will be in touch to help as soon as possible.
- We ask for your patience and understanding as it is a new system and may have some teething issues